Thursday, August 27, 2009

Publishing my Book

I have always wanted to write a book; but I put it off because, I had pledged to myself that if I did not have anything new to say, I am not going to cut down more trees just to repeat what others have said. But I think I have something old to say in a NEW way, about God, Religion, Life etc. Since I am not famous, no publisher will accept my manuscript. So, I am publishing it myself through IUniverse, a great self-publishing company.

The title is "Batteries are Included: Sermons for an emerging church." The first sermon is titled: "You Divine DNA!. The whole premise of the book is that we are not merely humans condemned to live a life of misery and struggle in this world, but we are equipped with an innate power,given to us by the creator, but either we don't know we have it, or those who know, don't use it. Once that power is unleashed in the way it was intended, our lives will change and blossom.

Writing a book is hard work. But it is a challenge worth undertaking. So, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment